Information We Collect
The personal information we request from you and the reasons behind such requests will be made clear at the point where we ask for your personal information.
If you directly contact us, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of your message, attachments you send us, and any other information you choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We employ the information we collect in various ways, including:
· Providing, operating, and maintaining our website
· Improving, personalizing, and expanding our website
· Understanding and analyzing how you use our website
· Developing new products, services, features, and functionality
· Communicating with you, either directly or through our partners, including for customer service, updates, information related to the website, marketing, and promotional purposes.
· Sending you emails
· Identifying and preventing fraud
Nimz Career College follows standard procedures that involve the use of log files. These files record visitors’ activities on our website. Similar to most hosting companies, we collect internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is not personally identifiable and is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like many other websites, Nimz Career College uses ‘cookies’ to store informationabout visitors’ preferences and the pages they access or visit on our website.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Please note that Nimz Career College has no access to or control over the cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
detailed information, including their practices and instructions on how to opt out of certain options. You have the choice to disable cookies through your browser settings. For more detailed information on managing cookies with specific web browsers, please refer to the respective browser websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have the following rights:
· The right to request that a business collecting a consumer’s personal data discloses the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected.
· The right to request the deletion of any personal data collected by a business about the consumer.
· The right to opt out of the sale of personal data.
· Upon receiving a request, we have one month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
· The right to access – You can request copies of your personal data. A small fee may be charged for this service.
· The right to rectification – You can request the correction of any inaccurate information and completion of any incomplete information.
· The right to erasure – You can request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions.
· The right to restrict processing – You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
· The right to object to processing – You can object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability– You can request the transfer of the data we have collected to another
organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
Upon receiving a request, we have one month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Safeguarding children while using the internet is one of our top priorities. We encourage parents, guardians, and caretakers to actively observe, participate in, monitor, and guide the online activities of children.
Nimz Career College does not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe your child has provided this type of information on our website, please contact us immediately, and we will make every effort to promptly remove such information from our records.